Wednesday, August 6, 2008

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!


I am glad to finally start blogging. Creating a blog and actually posting in it has been on my 'to do list' for a long time, finally i am getting round to doing just that, good for me.


Why do i crave to join the already saturated blog sphere?


I am indeed amazed at the tremendous opportunity provided by free blogs to allow people communicate and share opinions from all over. I have come across some amazing blogs, I have shared and learn from peoples experiences, the release, the rants, the frustrations, the compassion, the need to reach across ,build bridges and of course the opportunity to be very opinionated!
What is this blog all about?
Yeah, i intend to open up and share a significant part of my life on this blog, i am a feminist, it is not something I do part time, or a cap i take off when it gets hot, it is simply my life, so you are going to be reading stuffs on feminism, good for you, i say. Also, i am going to be discussing sexual diversity, seeing that i belong to the "queer" group and live in a very, very ultra homophobic environment, yeah, there surely would be discussions and rantings on sexual diversity, which of course would also include discussions on sex. Well, i would be talking religion or my lack of belief in religion, i am an atheist , so that figures.
I should be commenting on general issues and happenings in my life and society , so keep in touch and yeah, your comments are welcome. No, i do not need your hate comments but would appreciate well thought out comments no matter how diverse. Thank you.

No comments: